menu in anonymous mode


Fidelis Care
SmartFAQ is developed by The SmartFactory (, a division of InBox Solutions (

My Landlord is threatening eviction, who can I call?

¿Mi casero tiene amenaza de desalojo, a quien puedo llamar?
Requested and Answered by Admin on 09-Sep-2013 15:35 (1470 reads)
Contact Legal Assistance of Western NY at 315.781.1465/866.781.5235 or Center for Dispute Settlement at 315.946.5081/ FAX 315.946.5065, you can also go to [url= target=_blank][/url] for online help.[/b]

Contacto de Asistencia Legal de Western NY al 315.781.1465/866.781.5235 o el Centro para la Solución de Controversias en el 315.946.5081/FAX 315.946.5065, usted también puede ir a para ayuda en línea.

  Print Q&A Send Q&A