Fidelis Care
Wayne Resource Guide Child Support

Wayne County Department of Social Services
77 Water St., Lyons
Support with facilitating payments from non custodial parents to custodial parents. Help you find non-custodial parent, establish legal fatherhood for child, obtain a support order from court, collect child support payments, take any action across state lines, review support for more support based on cost of living. Free. Mon.-Fri. 9am-5pm.