Fidelis Care
Wayne Resource Guide Child Support/Paternity

Wayne County Department of Social Services
77 Water St., Lyons
Support with facilitating payments from non custodial parents to custodial parents. Help you find non-custodial parent, establish legal fatherhood for child, obtain a support order from court, collect child support payments, and take action across state line. Mon.-Fri. 9am-5pm.